Sword Art Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 84 on Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:26 am

Need member The more members the more rewards for the people that bring them

2 posters

Go down

Need member The more members the more rewards for the people that bring them Empty Need member The more members the more rewards for the people that bring them

Post by jman455 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:53 pm

This is a promotion or deal I'm making anyone and everyone that brings members that will log on at least for 1-2 hrs a day ok whom more then one brings new Active member when u get 5 u can pick ur own color except dorm colors admin colors mod colors test colors teacher colors u can pick any other color of u bring 10 Active member u can get a glow for one week but still pick a color
jman455
jman455
Owner
Owner

DP : 1000000002

https://swordartduelacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Need member The more members the more rewards for the people that bring them Empty Response to need moe members

Post by (immortal)Legendary sass Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:08 am

I agree it's a clever idea to do this, but I've noticed we've been giving ranks to people based on how many people they can bring in. Instead of having this idea we should have a thread when every week their is a vote/raffle people vote for one person they would like to have given a moderate rank for 3 days, or given the dorm of their choice. We can come back to this idea defintley but I think the idea I stated would be more organized. Everyone's reply is appreciated.

Thank You,

-(immortal)Legendary
(immortal)Legendary sass
(immortal)Legendary sass

DP : 64

Back to top Go down